Friday, May 19, 2017

Non-diclosure

I worked recently on a project where I got to build a new set of services from scratch and deploy them to the cloud. Since the services are intended to be used with smart phone apps, we ended up hosting on Google's cloud, GCE, since they have quite a few useful tools available for supporting smartphones like Firebase and nicely integrated credentials and authorization management.

Unfortunately, since this is a commercial product that is likely to face competition, or at least inspire competition once it is released, I'm under non-disclosure. I'm not allowed to say much about what the services I designed, built and deployed actually do.

Once the product is actually released I'll be able to blog about it, but for now any blogs on the topic (like this one) can't talk about much and therefore end up being pretty short.

No comments:

Post a Comment