Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Vision

In most of my corporate jobs my employer makes a point of having a formal "vision" statement. Why not?

My vision for this blog is to write about whatever takes my fancy on subjects that are at least tangentially related to tech.

Like all old farts, I've got stories. I've been working in tech since the seventies so I've loaded programs via switches (punched card readers? Luxury!) and worked on systems where assembly language was the highest level (and only) language available.

I don't think I'll be all that consistent in the kinds of posts I make. Sometimes I'll tell old stories, sometimes I'll talk about what I'm working on, sometimes I'll talk about what I wish I was working on. Sometimes I'll talk about interesting tech notes or applications I've come across.

At least that's the plan.

Enough vision, hopefully I'll get enough inspiration and time to fulfill my "sometimes" predictions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment